CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, September 13, 2003

tasha has a barbie skate scooter that costs about 129. and she's a 3 and a half year old girl mind you.. and all i want is another bag and my mom refuses to get it for me, insisting that i go and count the number of bags i have before i ask for another one. sheesh. not like tasha really needs the toy anyway. they're always so biased. there is really no reason why tasha needs another toy, to add to her hugee collection in her room. she has almost every toy that is advertised on kids central? and on top of that.. those "educational" toys that my mom and my sis buy each time they spot some new ones. everyone's spoiling her.. even my danny kor kor. tasha doesnt know the difference between a pair of prada mary janes and a pair of adidas sneakers.. so i think there is no point wasting money on a pair of prada shoes? or yet another dkny dress? okay fine.. im saying all these cos i was the baby of the family and i used to get everything in my sis/bro's luggage but not anymore.. sheeshhh. watever. i dont know what im rambling about. pms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home